All Patterns listed on this page are copyrighted material by Crochenit™, McAllen, Texas. These instructions may be copied for training purposes only. These instructions may not be sold.
Abbreviations are common in craft patterns because once they are learned, the patterns can be read much faster. "Terms and Abbreviations" are found in the front section of every Pattern Book. You may also download the "Terms and Abbreviations" in this section. For step-by-step instructions, watch our free tutorial.
These patterns are available for immediate free download. All open as PDFs.
- Terms and Abbreviations (also included in Basic Stitch)
- Basic Stitch for Right Handed People
- Basic Stitch for Left Handed People
- Advanced Wide Edging all Around Afghans (before doing this, you should have done Baby Afghan in Basic Stitch and Baby Afghan in Advanced Stitches)
- Afghan for Infant Seat
- Baby Afghan in Advanced Stitches (before doing this, you should have done Baby Afghan in Basic Stitch)
- Baby Afghan in Basic Stitch
- Baby Cape
- Reversible Baby Bib in Basic Stitch
- Baby Slippers
- Caps in any Size in Basic Stitch (as shown in picture above)
- Child's Purse
- Christmas Bells
- Christmas Stockings
- Easy Ball in the Knit Stitch
- Easy Booties in Basic Stitch
- Large Afghans in Basic Stitch
- Slanted Shells Edges